Wednesday 9 February 2011

design for my main page

After looking at and visiting various other websites I had found a design that I liked.  In this design it was different to other websites as when ever you scrolled down on other websites they would have the whole screen scroll down but on this certain website that I had found the only thing that scrolled down was a box with the text inside of it. I decided that I would be creating my website like that as it is new and original. Another thing that I had come across when looking and visiting other websites was the use of images as links. I think this is a very good idea because it is more attractive then having text every were but it does also have a fault as if there is no information telling the person were to click and were it takes you then no one would know and they are more  likely to not make it past the first page. So I have come to the conclusion of adding in underneath the text box an explanation as to were you have to click to go to the other pages. Overall this research has helped me decide on the layout of my page and how I shall be creating links in interesting ways,

No comments:

Post a Comment