Tuesday 11 January 2011

website proposal 2

                                       
change of my website




After a lot of thought I have decided to change the focus of my website from cosplay to a website about the manga artist Yana Toboso and her art work and her books called kuroshitsuji and Rust Blaster. I have chosen Yana Toboso because she is my favourite manga artist and I have more interest in manga then I do in cosplay.

There are already existing website which has created the same thing I want to create for my website. Some examples are the Wikipedia about her as I want to have pages that tell you about her and her life and how she became an artist, 
Another website would be the official wiki for one of her mangas called kuroshitsuji. This website is good for information as it tells you everything about her book for example the characters, the plot ECT. And it has a nice layout because of all the pictures, which I find good as the books she creates are just pages of pictures so the website kind of represents a manga in one way. But although it has a lot of picture the page isn't really very attractive as the pictures are on a plain white background. I can’t say much about the logo for this website as this website is a website for lots of other information about different things but I think that they could have incorporated the manga into the logo somehow. Like changing the font to an old England font because the setting for this manga is in old England    

Another website like one I want to create would be the wiki about rust blaster this one has allot of information about the manga but unfortunately it doesn’t have any pictures and the whole page looks bland and unattractive so this page doesn’t really portray the manga or anything about Yana Toboso in the logo or page design.

In my website I want to create a home page with allot of illustrations of her books to make it attractive. Then I would make a separate page about Yana Toboso and how she became a manga artist, a page dedicated to kuroshitsuji and another page about her second book rust blaster then I would have pages about what new stuff she is working on and fan artwork that has been created by others.
I will create a logo that has some aspects of her books in it and the website background will have elements of the mangas incorporated

My research has proven to be use full as before I had done any research I had no idea that she had created another manga. Also it has helped me see that there isn’t an already existing website that is like the one I want to create.
Research has also helped me come up with ideas for the design of the backgrounds for each page   

My method of capture will be the use of drawing using tablets into Photoshop for backgrounds and to draw her characters in my style. I will use scanning to scan in some pages of  one of her mangas
I will use flash for some vector drawings for example the buttons
I will also be using fonts as a form of capture
And I will use sounds for the button clicks 

No comments:

Post a Comment